The IX Power Foundation Speakers’ Bureau
As a service to the global community, the Foundation offers experts on a variety of salient topics to speak at conferences, seminars, and meetings. These informative and frequently entertaining speakers are sourced from the IX Power Companies and from other organizations that the Foundation enjoys a relationship with, as well as from within the IX Power Foundation.
For more information, contact Claire Paulette, email: Claire at IXPowerFoundation dot org
Below is a list of some of the most popular topics that our speakers are offering. Many have already been presented in forums around the globe.
- The Status and Future of Small Modular (nuclear power) Reactors
- Marketing & Public Relations for Non-Profit Organizations
- For Startup Companies: Getting Started on Your Marketing & Public Relations
- Crisis Communications for Your Company – For-Profit or Non-Profit
- How to Sell an Innovative New Product or Service
- What I learned on the Way to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission & the Department of Energy
- From Pink Flip-Flops to Black Pumps: My Journey from the Caribbean to Capitol Hill